- Analyse, outline program, expected resources and budget costs for commissioning for inclusion in new bids for work.
- Bespoke specifications for commissioning and commissioning management to suit site situation.
- Bespoke commissioning plan for each site / project Provide documents for each project.
- Prepare draft RFP to enable a contractor or consultant to go to tender for commissioning and commissioning management services. Include outline commissioning program.
- Analyse returned commissioning proposals for technical and financial merit and provide recommendations.
- Hold kick-off meeting with site team and successful commissioning company. Including explanation of requirements and adherence to commissioning plan and program.
- Prepare commissioning schedule based on contract schedule and updated to reflect installation status. Highlight “pinch points” and probable resource issues.
- Hold regular meetings with commissioning team as required by USGBC LEED and /or local regulations and publish minutes.
- Final commissioning reports for Project as required by USGBC LEED and /or local regulations for certification.